Jobs at ActivityHero
ActivityHero is an online marketplace for kids' camps and classes. We are driven by our mission to simply parenting. We provide a one-stop shop for parents to find in-person and online activities for their kids. Businesses and teachers use ActivityHero to reach new students and manage their registrations.
Camp Fair Coordinator (Virtual Position, Flexible Hours)
We are hosting virtual summer camp fairs featuring local summer camps. Your job will be to select the best camps to attend the virtual fair and help publicize the event to local families.
The fairs will be held in early March 2021. This role may continue after the event date for top performing team members.
- Find summer camps in your local area that are popular or interesting
- Explain how camps can participate in the fair (fees and listing requirements)
- Promote the fair to families in the local area (schools, email lists, Facebook groups, Nextdoor, other)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales or outreach experience (could be for schools or non-profits)
- Knowledgeable about kids classes and camps
- Good communicator, by email or phone
- Organized and keeps detailed notes
- Highly-energetic, self-motivated
This is a part-time, remote contractor position that requires a commitment of at least 15 hours per week through mid-March. The position may be extended for top performers. Compensation is 100% commission based, with target earnings of $4,000 for 6 weeks of work (equivalent of $30/hour).
We are looking for one or more coordinators in each of these areas:
- Dallas, TX (and suburbs)
- Houston, TX (and suburbs)
- Austin, TX
- Atlanta, GA (and suburbs)
- Santa Monica, CA
- Manhattan Beach, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Pasadena, CA
- San Diego, CA
To apply, fill out this questionnaire.